Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine...IT'S A GIRL!!!

We had Valentines a day early this year. Friday we bought the boys a puppy. She is an 8 week old Golden Retriever and the sweetest thing ever. I was really looking foward to see how the boys would react to her. Austin doesn't really know what to thing. Valley just loves to lick all over him but we are already running into her wanting to chew his processors. Oh No. We can not have that. Bryce was SO SO SO excited. He loves her to death and wants to carry her everywhere. We are crate training and Bryce doesn't want her to go in there and it is a little funny and sad at the same time. So far everything is good. It will be a lot better when we get this little girl trained to pee and poop outside...LOL. Yesterday we spent Valentines day going to PetSmart to buy all her little puppy thing and wanted to take her to the dog part but it was way too cold. Tessa's already go to watch her and we went to eat with my mom, brother, and sister- in-law. Had a nice dinner then a trip to Super Target. I could talk about Super Target all day. I really love that place...Here are pictures of Valentine meeting her new family.

Valley meets her mommy

She was so good in the car

Valley meets Austin

Valley meets Bryce

Finally Home!
Meeting daddy.

So tired!







3 comments:

  1. How sweet! I especially love the ones where she is in bed loving on Austin. Oh and how do you get all of these pictures loaded onto the same blog post? I'm jealous b/c I can't seem to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Golden Retrievers! We got one when I was 6 and we had him until after Addison was born. Now my parents have a different one. They are SUCH good dogs and Valley is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete