Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WHAT?



So I thought you may be wondering about my last blog. What happened with the plans to move to Florida? Well here is the story and probably way more details than you want to know. LOL




So we submitted financial aid papers, checked out apartments near Orlando, had a chance to transfer with the bank...Everything seemed to fall into place.




November was already here and we planned to move April 2004. I just so happened to be on my last pack of birth control too. So I made an appointment for my dreaded yearly. December I went. Got my prescription and figured I would go ahead and get enough for the whole year since we were moving. Spent like $120 I think too. So as most of you women know I was waiting for my "friend" to start that new pack of pills. So, December..nothing. At this point I was thinking that my body was adjusting to not being on anything and all whacked up. January....nothing. Still my body get used to this change. February...nothing. I almost forgot that I didn't have one in December or January. March is here and something is up. Wait...I think I am going to be sick. LOL. I go to the Dr and confirm the obvious. I am almost 3 months pregnant. Wow that went by fast.




So goodbye sunny Florida and hello Bryce Marshall Lorance.


I stayed at the bank and we decided staying here was the best thing for everyone. It was just not meant to be. In the back of my mind I was really happy to not have to leave all my friends and family. I honestly think Marshall may have had second thought anyways. Bryce was born October 28th, 2004. I also decided to stay home with him as he was such a blessing. No work and all play. Some of the best days of my life. Here a picture just minutes after he was born.More to come when I scan them...
Bryce's hospital picture.

1 comment:

  1. i still remember talking to you on the way to work (the bank) one morning when you told me you were pregnant. i remember you called in sick the day before and you were NEVER sick!

    ReplyDelete