Sunday, June 7, 2009

THANK YOU!

I could not say it enough. Thank you to everyone who volunteered, donated, and some who did both. It really means so much to our family and all the little miracles at Special Kids. The pancake breakfast was a huge sucess. We raised over $1,500 for Special Kids and donations are still coming in. Marshall and I are both running The Middle Half Marathon in October for Team ASK (Athletes for Special Kids). Now for the hard part..training! LOL. Thank you all again and here is a little slide show from Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Tabetha! It looks like you had a great crowd and a great time! I am so thankful it was such a success....I'm still going to donate for the marathon...I am soooooo proud of you! You are such a good mama...hope I am 1/2 as good as you! You look gorgeous! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kara. It was awesome. Can't wait to do it again next year. Miss Harper might even be scarfing down some cakes then. Crazy to think of, huh? LOL.
    You will be great. Just days aways. Yea!

    ReplyDelete