Monday, April 27, 2009

Last week

First of all let me just say I am off work today for this reason.



Poor Austin. His allergies started getting really bad yesterday. He was up all last night but seems to be a little happier this morning. Thank you Benadryl.

Okay back to last week. I am off on Thursday every week and this week turned out to be really special. Thursday morning I had an unexpected call. It was an old friend that I haven't spoken to in a while. She was coming to Woodbury and wanted to stop by. She also has a little one, Brodie, who is absolutely adorable. He is a real mommy's boy too. Nothing wrong with that though. LOL. Aimee is also expecting another little one. It was so good to see her and her little guy and catch up.









Friday night we stayed with my mom in Smyrna because Marshall ran the Country Music 1/2 Marathon. I was so proud he finished in 1 hour 42 minutes. The boys, my mom, and I were at the finish line to cheer him and the rest of the runners on.
GREAT JOB HONEY!







Finally, we thought a day at the lake would be a great end to a great weekend. We also decided to take Valley with us and she was perfect. I can't believe she is only 4 months old. She is so big but a great dog. (most of the time) Bryce also caught 1 very "tiny" fish but he was very proud. LOL.







2 comments:

  1. Aww. i had fun too! I'm so glad we got to catch up and now that I know when your off days are it will be easier for us to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...you had a full, fun-filled weekend! I would love to be out on the water about now. Valley has gotten so big! And, Mr. Bryce looks more like his daddy everyday! You have such a sweet little family! love ya!

    ReplyDelete