Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Beginnings

So this is a new year. I am sure you are all just so curious what the Lorance's did last night. (joke) Well, we enjoyed a very nice night at home. It was actually a lot better than it sounds. This is the first year Bryce stayed up till midnight. He thought it was great! Austin fell asleep early but woke up tight before midnight when we gave him his medicine. He doesn't usually wake up but to our surprise he decided to do a little stinky while asleep in his crib. Seeing as it was right before midnight I just had to wake him for the 1st family picture of 2009. I know, bad mommy. Anyways, the hubby and I played Wii for several hours and I drank some much needed red wine. As you might guess I am a little sore today. If you have not played you must come over ASAP. One of the best gifts this Christmas. We had several great ones. I know this blog is going to go a little backward for a while but I have to get everyone up to date. As I said before I have lots to say so it may take a while...LOL. I want to wish everyone a great 2009. Here are a few pictures of the family for the New Years Eve house party.





Wii Control in hand....LOL


Playing with Austin before he went to sleep NYE








1st family photo of 2009



















1 comment:

  1. I love Bryce's belly shirt! I'm glad you have some pics up now! Good job on updating the blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete