Saturday, January 10, 2009

Working Mom

Well..This has been an interesting week. This was my first week as a working mom with 2 kiddos. I can't wait to tell you all about it. First of all might I just say I love where I work and love most of the people that I work with. Everyone has welcomed me back and it feels like I never left. To many I have said I feel like I have been on a 2 yr vacation. So the first week mostly consisted of coworkers saying..."Hey, It's you, You are back?" and me saying "yes I am". The always the second part, "How is the baby?". "Well he will be 2 in March (but he is still my baby)". Wow, I can't believe it has been 2 years since we were blessed with Austin Dale Lorance. He has touched so many people and he doesn't even know it yet. Don't worry though I will be sure to tell him. Only when his processors are on though so he will be able to hear it. haha. I am very excited to tell you all the story of me and Marshall and how we started and the story of why Austin is such a blessing. Bryce...You will hear many things about him. My mamma's boy that is mean as a snake. And so full of personality. Well anywho, Last weekend of deer hunting. That's right my husband started hunting again this season and I don't really like it. So, Maybe I will get to share some things with all of you since he will be hunting all weekend. Bye for now and GO TITANS!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment