Sunday, January 11, 2009

XMas Day

So this is a little late too but I just finished the first Twilight book. SO GOOD. Don't think this means I will be blogging like crazy though because I still have 3 more to go...LOL. Well anyways, here is a little recap of Christmas Day 2008 at the Lorance house. Me and Austin were the first to wake up.

He is always such a little happy camper when he wakes up.

And he was the first to see the Santa gifts. So, as the morning went on I made sausage balls while waiting on Bryce and Marshall to wake up. They were made, cooked, and cooled and still no sign of the sleepy heads. So I finally went to wake them at 7:30 am. Finally after me telling Bryce "Santa came, Santa Came Bryce" (like a 4 year old would do) He woke up to see.
He got just wanted he asked for. He is at that remote control car stage ya know. It was great to see his face as he opened all his gifts. It was priceless. This is the first year he was really into it and so excited.
Finally after opening gifts we took a few pictures and prepared things for Christmas brunch with Marshall's parents.
How could you not just love this face?
Konnor and Bryce opening presents from Nana and Papa
And diapers are always good :)
Now what would Christmas be without a visit from my best friend in the whole world.
And I just couldn't leave this out for anyone who has ever been to my house. Okay I will start by saying, Yes our refrigerator was not beautiful but it worked great and was FREE. LOL. Everyone makes fun of it. Well, Marshall parents were so great that they decided for Christmas this year our perfect and very practical gift would be nothing other that a NEW FRIDGE! We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment