Friday, January 2, 2009

Rewind


Well I guess I will go back to Christmas 08 since it was only a few weeks ago. A few of us girls decided to have a little pot luck dinner instead of buying gifts. We had a great time. All of our spouses were there (with the exception of BJ because he didn't fly in till Christmas Eve). It was a great time. And Jessica I am still waiting for the picture of all of us together. I told yall she wouldn't send it out...LOL.


Tessa, Me, Tamara, Julie, Jessica, and beautiful Jaysie in front



Next was Christmas Eve at my Mom's house. This is one of my favorite pictures so I had to post it first. Austin is so funny!








We ate our traditional ham and turkey dinner and opened gifts. Thanks for the Wii mom! It was a wonderful afternoon.










1 comment:

  1. I love Austin's cheeks! He cant' take a bad picture! I love it!

    You hair looks really good curled!

    ReplyDelete