Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I gotta say, Today was a good day

Well, first I must say THANK YOU to all of my sweet friends and family who text, emailed, called, and facebooked me. It was just ONE OF THOSE days. A few things are hard for me to do. 1- ask for help (even when I need it) and 2- show my feelings when I am upset. Something that is EASY for me is shopping though. LOL. We are in the middle of several little projects around the house so today I went to Lowes to get some white rocking chairs for the front porch. I left buying them AND a new stainless convectional over. haha. Best part is Marshall has NO IDEA. They will deliver and install it tomorrow. Now don't think I just go buy big things like that all the time. We have been talking about an over since before Christmas. The hubby has told me several times to find the one I want. So tadaaa. They had the one that matched out fridge and dishwasher. Oh Retail Therapy. I also have a hard time 3- keeping a surprise a surprise. I always give gifts early. It is taking all I have to not tell Marshall I bought a stove today. LOL. I will let you know his reaction tomorrow night. Stay tuned. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment